Note: this website is "Alpha" software and is currently under heavy development.
Use at your own risk.
JDAP Terms and conditions
The Joint Remote Sensing Research Program Data Access Portal (JDAP) is provided and administered by OEH Remote Sensing and Analysis Team, a Team within the Office of Environment and Heritage Science Division. JDAP enables online access to facilitate the sharing of imagery products to other Government Agencies and the research community.
By logging in you acknowledge acceptance of the Terms and conditions and will be granted access to use JDAP and download imagery products managed by the Remote Sensing Team, OEH.
Direct any questions or enquiries regarding JDAP and these terms and conditions to email@example.com
- Imagery Products
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by OEH, you are prohibited from:
- on-selling, or on-supplying, or sub-licensing products in any form to any other person or entity; or
- altering the format, meaning or substance of any products supplied; or
- rebroadcasting, reformatting, making available online or reconstructing products or part thereof.
- To maximise appropriate re-use and interpretation of data available through JDAP, the product description, naming and metadata should be referenced from JDAP list of Products.
- Imagery is available in various file formats - IMG, Tiff, JP2 and ECW are the common file formats represented
- OEH acknowledge that Historical Aerial Imagery (HAP) available from JDAP are products derived from DFSI aerial imagery program.
- OEH acknowledge that Airborne Digital Imagery (ADS) available from JDAP are products from DFSI aerial imagery program.
- OEH does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability, currency, or any other aspect regarding characteristics or use of the imagery products presented in JDAP.
- The user accepts sole responsibility and risk associated with the use and results of imagery from JDAP, irrespective of the purpose to which such use or results are applied.
- In no event shall OEH be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or tort, rising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the JDAP imagery products.
- The user acknowledges that the Products Table on the JDAP user interface has been referenced and any limitations on data understood.